Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > why can't i connect to internet?
why can't i connect to internet?

2518 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-03-18 07:21:55

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    46motors61
    2015-03-14 10:58:15
     this is doing my head up the maxisys is paired up to the modem it shows a strong signal it is able to update but i can't connect to google it tries to load up and says web page can not be found this very iritating because i can't send pdf data to my email or my printer and support can't connect to my tool to find out what is wrong any body knows what is missing?

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-03-14 21:11:40 (Reply to:46motors61)

Check your wifi advanced settings and make sure you don't have proxy enabled.

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    46motors61
    2015-03-15 05:18:07 (Reply to:Screechie)
     hi screechie it's not connected to a proxy, at someone's sugestion i changed the advanced setting to always be connected to wifi and i was able to connect to the internet and access google and this site and even my email acount but i still could't send pictures or pdf to my email or my printer. that was saturday evening but today again i could not connect so i reboot the tool and i disconnect and reconnect the wifi and it now works i am typing this post with it now but still don't know if i can send data to my email. do others have wifi problems with their maxysis or is it just me?

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-03-15 16:28:53 (Reply to:46motors61)

I've worked with several, and all worked great.

But one time,in one Maxisys Pro, I've trouble to connect.

This is what I have done: Shutoff the Modem/router and remove all the network from Maxisys shut off Maxisys. Turn on Modem/router and wait to have internet and wifi. After that turn, on Maxisys and try to connect. It works with me and I can send and received email, print, etc.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-03-18 07:21:55 (Reply to:46motors61)

I think the actual problematic part is the email sending function which is affected due to email server change. Please try again, I think everything should be OK now.
  Total1 Pages